Mining data provides a glimmer of hope
Kevin Lings discusses the possibility of SA entering a technical recession following weak manufacturing and retail sales data for February. The importance of ratings agencies is also up for discussion.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Eskom’s chief nuclear officer David Nicholls
- Wei Li, Head of Investment Strategy, iShares EMEA at BlackRock
- Zack Bezuidenhout from S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Johann Van Tonder, Momentum researcher and economist
- Jan Friederich, Head of Middle East and Africa Sovereigns at Fitch Ratings
- Seriti Resources CEO Mike Teke
- Norman Celliers, CEO of Zeder
- Frans Cronje, CEO of the SA Institute of Race Relations
- John Steenhuisen, the DA’s Chief Whip