Full steam ahead for SA's nuclear plans
Eskom’s chief nuclear officer David Nicholls outlines the timetable for South Africa’s extended nuclear programme as the company prepares to issue its request for proposals.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Eskom’s chief nuclear officer David Nicholls
- Wei Li, Head of Investment Strategy, iShares EMEA at BlackRock
- Zack Bezuidenhout from S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Johann Van Tonder, Momentum researcher and economist
- Jan Friederich, Head of Middle East and Africa Sovereigns at Fitch Ratings
- Seriti Resources CEO Mike Teke
- Norman Celliers, CEO of Zeder
- Frans Cronje, CEO of the SA Institute of Race Relations
- John Steenhuisen, the DA’s Chief Whip