Transaction Capital to venture into metered taxi industry
Transaction Capital CEO David Hurwitz chat to Stephen Gunnion about full-year results, demand for taxi finance and how the group will be affected by new credit regulation.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Theo Boscoff, who heads up legal intelligence at Agbiz,
- Theo Loock, Managing Director of Metair
- Ronan Carr, European Equity Strategist at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Mercantile CEO Karl Kumbier
- ADvTECH CEO Roy Douglas
- Master Drilling CEO Danie Pretorius
- Investment Solutions Chief Economist Lesiba Mothata
- Kenneth Broux, Head of Corporate Research, Forex and Rates at Société Générale
- WesBank's Rudolph Mahoney
- Indluplace CEO Carel de Wit
- STANLIB Chief Economist Kevin Lings