Leaner but Growing
David Hurwitz, CEO: Transaction Capital discusses the company's 18% rise in full-year HEPS, now without the microlending businesses of Bayport and Paycorp.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Theo Boscoff, who heads up legal intelligence at Agbiz,
- Theo Loock, Managing Director of Metair
- Ronan Carr, European Equity Strategist at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Mercantile CEO Karl Kumbier
- ADvTECH CEO Roy Douglas
- Master Drilling CEO Danie Pretorius
- Investment Solutions Chief Economist Lesiba Mothata
- Kenneth Broux, Head of Corporate Research, Forex and Rates at Société Générale
- WesBank's Rudolph Mahoney
- Indluplace CEO Carel de Wit
- STANLIB Chief Economist Kevin Lings