Leaner but Growing
David Hurwitz, CEO: Transaction Capital discusses the company's 18% rise in full-year HEPS, now without the microlending businesses of Bayport and Paycorp.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Eskom’s chief nuclear officer David Nicholls
- Wei Li, Head of Investment Strategy, iShares EMEA at BlackRock
- Zack Bezuidenhout from S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Johann Van Tonder, Momentum researcher and economist
- Jan Friederich, Head of Middle East and Africa Sovereigns at Fitch Ratings
- Seriti Resources CEO Mike Teke
- Norman Celliers, CEO of Zeder
- Frans Cronje, CEO of the SA Institute of Race Relations
- John Steenhuisen, the DA’s Chief Whip