S&P 500 Clings On To The Record High 2,000 Mark
Sarbjit Chahal, Equity Analyst at Fat Prophets joins us on the line to discuss the latest surge in US equity prices, with the S&P500 crossing 2,000 for the first time ever.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Ford Southern Africa CEO and President Jeff Nemeth
- JSE Chairwoman Nonkululeko Nyembezi-Heita
- Wayne Sorour of Old Mutual Intl SA
- Stanlib Chief Economist Kevin Lings
- Marek Hanusch, World Bank Country Economist for South Africa
- Paul Hollingsworth, UK Economist at Capital Economics
- Anthony Clark, Small & Medium Market Cap Analyst at Vunani Private Clients
- Kingsley Makhubela, CEO of Brand SA
- Financial Mail's David Furlonger
- Juan Carlos Artigas, Director of Investment Research at the World Gold Council