Miners hit by weak Chinese trade data
Sarbjit Chahal: Equity Analyst, Fat Prophets based in London looks at the weak economic data from China and its impact on commodities.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Amelia Beattie, CEO of Liberty Two Degrees
- Chris Griffith, CEO of Anglo American Platinum
- KPMG Economist Muziwethu Mathema
- Geoff Jennett, CEO of Emira
- Niel Pretorius, CEO of DRDGold
- Kumba CEO Themba Mkhwanazi
- Comair CEO Erik Venter
- Khalid Abdulla, Group CEO of Africa n Equity Empowerment Investments and Samir Saban, CEO of Premier Fishing
- Osman Mollagee, Partner for International Tax and Transfer Pricing at PwC and Chair of SAICA’s National Tax Committee
- Mike Schussler from Economists.co.za
- Adapt IT CEO Sbu Shabalala
- Wim de Klerk, CEO of ArcelorMittal South Africa