Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Andre de Ruyter, CEO: Nampak
- Marcel von Aulock, CEO: Tsogo Sun
- Jeffrey Nemeth, President and CEO: Ford Motor Company SA and President of the American Chamber of Commerce in SA
- Nick Holland, CEO: Gold Fields
- Peter Matlare, CEO: Tiger Brands
- Kyle Mandy, Head of National Tax Technical: PwC
- Rob Price, Market Strategist: ETM Analytics
- Matthew Pirnie, Primary Credit Analyst at Standard and Poor's
- PPC Executive Chairman Bheki Sibiya
- Isaac Mophatlane, CEO: Business Connexion