Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Pick n Pay CEO Richard Brasher
- Italtile CEO Nick Booth
- Stephen Oakenfull, Deputy CEO of Redefine International
- Shoprite CEO Whitey Basson
- Econometrix Chief Economist Azar Jammine
- Intellidex chairman Stuart Theobald
- Director of the Recycling and Economic Development Initiative of SA (Redisa), Stacey Davidson
- Ahmore Burger-Smidt, Director and Competition Law Specialist at Werksmans Attorneys,
- Nhlanhla Nene
- MTN SA CEO Mteto Nyati
- Clicks CEO David Kneale
- Alec Abraham, Senior Equity Analyst at Sasfin Wealth