Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Norman Mbazima, CEO Kumba
- Wayne Samson, CEO: Ellies
- Nicholas Kühne, Managing Director: Wunderbrand
- Mike Wilmot, Head of Investments: Nedbank Private Wealth
- Chris Griffith, CEO: Anglo American Platinum
- Michael Kavanagh: Noah Capital analyses Amplats
- Rob Davies, Minister: Trade and Industry
- Kevin Lings, Chief Economist: STANLIB
- Aaron Oliver the Head of Emerging Payments of MEA MasterCard,