Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Ford Southern Africa CEO and President Jeff Nemeth
- JSE Chairwoman Nonkululeko Nyembezi-Heita
- Wayne Sorour of Old Mutual Intl SA
- Stanlib Chief Economist Kevin Lings
- Marek Hanusch, World Bank Country Economist for South Africa
- Paul Hollingsworth, UK Economist at Capital Economics
- Anthony Clark, Small & Medium Market Cap Analyst at Vunani Private Clients
- Kingsley Makhubela, CEO of Brand SA
- Financial Mail's David Furlonger
- Juan Carlos Artigas, Director of Investment Research at the World Gold Council