Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Maria Ramos, CEO: Barclays Africa
- Kimi Makwetu, Auditor-General
- Lefadi Makibinyane, CEO: CESA
- Gerhard Papenfus, CE: National Employers Association SA
- NERSA’s Thembani Bukula
- Mark Dytor, CEO: AECI
- Tony Healy, Independent Labour Analyst
- Louis Schnetler, incoming CEO Designate of Delta International and Bronwyn Corbett, CFO of Delta Property Fund
- Lauren De Klerk, VP Depositary Receipts: BNY Mellon
- Mzila Mthenjane, Head of Strategy and Corporate Affairs at Exxaro