Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Kobus Verster, CEO: Aveng
- Eugene Beneke, CEO: Iliad
- Jana Van Deventer, Economist: ETM Analytics
- Graeme Stephens, CEO: Sun International
- Frank Thompson, CEO: ADvTECH
- Richard Rushton, MD: Distell
- Henry Ferreira, Head Of Distribution: Pinnacle Holdings
- Brian Blackstone, European Central Bank Writer: The Wall Street Journal
- Kevin Lings, Chief economist at Stanlib
- Andrew Connold, CEO: Tellumat