Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Karsten Wellner, CEO of Ascendis Health
- Noel Doyle, Chief Operating Officer at Tiger Brands
- Richard Pike, CEO of Adcorp,
- Standard Bank Chief Economist Goolam Ballim
- Stephen Brookes, CEO of Balwin Properties
- Jon Colley, CEO of International Hotel Group
- Mike van Straaten, CEO of Verimark
- Phil Roux, CEO of Pioneer Foods
- Andrew Tymms and Andrei Vorobyov from Bain Private Equity
- SolarAfrica CEO and co-founder James Irons
- Stephen Koseff, CEO of Investec
- Elize Kruger, Economist at KADD Capital; Keorapetse Leballo, Investment Strategist at Barclays Africa; and Mike Schüssler, Chief Economist at economists.co.za