Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Theo Boscoff, who heads up legal intelligence at Agbiz,
- Theo Loock, Managing Director of Metair
- Ronan Carr, European Equity Strategist at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Mercantile CEO Karl Kumbier
- ADvTECH CEO Roy Douglas
- Master Drilling CEO Danie Pretorius
- Investment Solutions Chief Economist Lesiba Mothata
- Kenneth Broux, Head of Corporate Research, Forex and Rates at Société Générale
- WesBank's Rudolph Mahoney
- Indluplace CEO Carel de Wit
- STANLIB Chief Economist Kevin Lings