Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Investec Chief Economist Annabel Bishop
- Nomura emerging-market economist Peter Attard Montalto
- Unilever’s Global CEO Paul Polman
- Fahad Shaikh, Senior Analyst at Oasis
- Redefine Executive Chairman Marc Wainer; Mark Barnes, CEO of the South African Post Office; Thabi Leoka, Economic Strategist at Argon Asset Management and Business Day Editor Tim Cohen
- UBank CEO Luthando Vutula
- Capital Economics Chairman Roger Bootle
- Herbert Smith Freehills Associate Ben Winks
- Stellar Capital CEO Charles Pettit
- RMB’s Jan Sluis-Cremer