Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Konrad Reuss, MD and Regional Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa at Standard and Poor’s
- Derrick Msibi, MD of Investment Solutions
- Pierre Burger, Director at Werksmans
- Lauar Papi, Mission Chief: IMF
- Jonathan Myerson, Head of Fixed Income at Cadiz Asset Management
- Alwyn van der Merwe from Sanlam Private Investments
- Thabi Leoka, Economist at Renaissance
- Chris Becker from African Alliance
- Erik Venter, CEO: Comair