Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Elize Kruger, Economist at KADD Capital
- Paul Clark, Africa Equities Specialist at Ashburton Investments
- Inge Mulder, Chief Financial Officer at SANRAL
- Michael Power, Strategist at Investec Asset Management
- Labour consultant Tony Healy
- Nedbank Senior Economist Nicky Weimar
- Steen Blaafalk, Group Chief Financial and Risk Officer at Saxo Bank
- Martyn Davies, Chief Executive of Frontier Advisory