Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Eskom CEO Brian Molefe
- Stanlib Chief Economist Kevin Lings
- Transaction Capital CEO David Hurwitz
- Omnia CEO Rod Humphris
- Transnet CFO Garry Pita
- David Woollam, Director: Summit Financial Partners
- Netcare CEO Dr Richard Friedland
- Alex Funk, Head of Asset Consulting: GCI
- Mercantile Bank CEO Karl Kumbier
- Gold Fields CEO Nick Holland
- Stephen Koseff, CEO of Investec
- Tiger Brands outgoing CEO Peter Matlare