Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Foord Asset Management’s Carolyn Levin
- Dr Azar Jammine, Chief Economist at Econometrix and RMB Chief Economist Ettienne le Roux
- André Eerenstein, Interest Rate Derivatives Specialist: RMB
- Dr Terence Nombembe, CEO of the SA Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Kevin Lings, Chief Economist: STANLIB
- Richard Brasher, CEO: Pick n Pay
- David Polkinghorne, CEO: Grindrod Bank