Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Mark Lamberti, CEO of Imperial
- Thembinkosi Bonakele, Head of the Competition Commission
- ADvTech CEO Roy Douglas
- Sun International CEO Graeme Stephens
- Sindi Mabaso-Koyana, Chairperson of MTN Zakhele
- Larissa Clark, Director for Assurance Professional Practice Group at EY
- John Schooling, Chairman of STAG African
- Standard Bank CEO Sim Tshabalala
- Exxaro CEO Mxolisi Mgojo
- Gold Fields CEO Nick Holland
- Theo Loock, MD of Metair
- Richard Calland, Associate Professor in Public Law at the University of Cape Town