Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Afrimat CEO Andries van Heerden
- Sacoil CEO Thabo Kgogo
- Tiger Brands CEO Peter Matlare
- Wayne Duvenage, Chairperson of OUTA
- Annabel Bishop, Chief Economist at Investec
- Graham O’Connor, CEO of Spar
- Independent analyst Ian Cruickshanks
- Deputy Commissioner Hardin Ratshisusu
- Francois Kuttel, Chief Executive of Oceana
- PPC CEO Darryl Castle