Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Anoj Singh, Group CFO: Transnet
- Tom Winterboer, Curator: African Bank Investments Ltd.
- Stephen Oakenfull, Deputy CEO: Redefine International
- Paul Victor, Acting CFO: Sasol
- Kevin Hedderwick, CEO: Famous Brands
- Andre Kriel, General Secretary at SACTWU