Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Paul Harris, Chairman of WBS
- KADD Capital’s Elize Kruger, Xhanti Payi from Nascent Research and Advisory and Nedbank Corporate and Investment Bank’s Mohammed Nalla
- Bernie Brookes, CEO of Edcon
- Gary Bell, CEO of Bell Equipment
- Wei Li, Head of Investment Strategy: iShares EMEA at BlackRock
- Miyelani Maluleke, Economist at Absa
- Lisa Klein, Interim CEO of the SME Fund
- Harmony Gold's Financial Director Frank Abbott
- Cobus Loots, CEO of Pan African Resources
- Kristin Lindow, Senior Vice President - Sovereign Risk Group at Moody’s Investor Service
- Diane Parker, Deputy Director-General in the Department of Higher Education and Training