Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Brandon Wood, CFO : ITALTILE
- Roger Baxter, CEO of the Chamber of Mines
- Frank Blackmore, Associate Director for Financial Risk Management at KPMG
- Mark Tyler, Senior Investment Banker at Nedbank
- Paolo Senatore, Chief Investment Officer at Ashburton
- Gold Brands Investments CEO and Co-founder: Praxia Nathanael
- Kumba Iron Ore CEO Norman Mbazima
- Graham Kerr, CEO of South32
- Northam Platinum CEO Paul Dunne
- Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke University, and director of the Global Financial Markets Center