Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Keorapetse Leballo, Investment Strategist at Barclays Africa; Sizwe Nxedlana, Chief Economist at FNB and Busisiwe Radebe, Economist at Nedbank,
- Pooja Dela, Senior Associate at Webber Wentzel
- Wichard Cilliers from TreasuryOne
- Jasper Lawler, Market Analyst from CMC Markets
- Terry Booysen, CEO of the CGF Research Institute
- EY Africa Financial Services Sector Leader Andy Bates
- Hanré Rossouw, portfolio manager at Investec Asset Management
- Pieter Dry, CEO of CSG
- ICASA Acting Chair Rubben Mohlaloga