Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Japie van Niekerk, MD: Bidvest Bank
- Paul Joubert, Senior Researcher: Solidarity Research Institute
- Independent Energy Consultants Chris Yelland and Andrew Kenny
- Luke Doig, Senior Economist at Credit Guarantee
- Jason Muscat, Senior Industry Analyst at FNB
- Arne Frandsen CEO Pallinghurst
- Stephen Koseff, CEO: Investec
- Willem Smith MD of Hollard Personal Lines
- Tim Schweikert, President and CEO of GE South Africa