Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- David Papier from ETX Capital
- Growthpoint CEO Norbert Sasse
- Brendan McAravey, Country Manager: Citrix South Africa
- Tower Property CEO Marc Edwards
- Elna Moolman, Economist at Macquarie First South
- Imperial CEO Mark Lamberti
- Hanré Rossouw, Head of Commodities for Frontier and Emerging Markets at Investec Asset Management
- RMB Currency Strategist John Cairns
- Frank Thompson, CEO of Advtech
- Graeme Stephens, CEO of Sun International
- Super Group CEO Peter Mountford