Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Former Massmart CEO Grant Pattison
- deVere Group’s Nigel Green
- Alwyn van der Merwe, Director of Investments at Sanlam Private Wealth
- Mike Schussler of Economists.co.za
- Kate Wilkinson from Africa Check
- Gerrie Fourie, CEO of Capitec
- Jonathan Myerson, Head of Fixed Interest at Cadiz
- Geoff Rothschild, outgoing Head: Government and International Affairs at the JSE