Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- William Tankard from Thomson Reuters
- AECI CEO Mark Dytor
- Per Magnus Nysveen, Head of Analysis at Rystad Energy,
- Hulamin CEO Richard Jacob
- Walter de Wet, Head of SA Research at Standard Bank
- Vodacom chairman Peter Moyo
- Anglo American CEO Mark Cutifani
- Duane Newman from Cova Advisory
- Dr Amaleya Goneos-Malka, Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the University of Pretoria