Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- John King: Financial Director: EOH
- Frank Thompson, CEO of AdVTECH
- Johann Vorster, CEO of Clover
- Robert Foster, Convenor of the Hedge Funds Standing Committee at ASISA
- Mmatšatši Ramawela, CEO of the Tourism Business Council of South Africa
- Cobus Loots, CFO of Pan African Resources
- Peter Attard Montalto, Emerging-Market Economist: Nomura