Final Volker Rule For Banks Revealed
Lawrence G. Baxter Professor of Law at Duke University is in to analyse the final version of the Volcker rule which is expected to clamp down on proprietary trading amongst banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Taste Holdings CEO Carlo Gonzaga
- Grand Parade Investments CEO Alan Keet
- Terence Goodlace, CEO: Impala Platinum
- Guy Hayward, CEO: Massmart
- Woolworths CEO Ian Moir
- Henry Laas, CEO: Murray and Roberts
- Mark Lamberti, CEO: Imperial
- Norbert Sasse, CEO: Growthpoint
- Miles Dally, CEO: RCL Foods
- Kobus Verster, CEO: Aveng
- Eugene Beneke, CEO: Iliad
- Jana Van Deventer, Economist: ETM Analytics