Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Dr Terence Nombembe, CEO of the SA Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Kevin Lings, Chief Economist at STANLIB
- Richard Brasher, CEO: Pick n Pay
- David Polkinghorne, CEO: Grindrod Bank
- Diana Games, CEO of Africa at Work, Simon Schaefer, Senior Analyst at Frontier Advisory and Chris Becker, Lead Macroeconomic and Equity Strategist at Africa Alliance
- Neil Emerick author of the SA Institute of Race Relations’ @Liberty Report