Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Collins Letsoalo, Acting CEO at PRASA
- Lizel Oberholzer, Director at Norton Rose Fulbright
- Peter Major from Cadiz Corporate Solutions
- Barclays Africa Economist Miyelani Maluleke
- Political analyst Daniel Silke
- Bjarne Schieldrop, Head of Commodities at SEB Merchant Banking
- Magda Wierzycka, CEO of Sygnia
- Jan Friederich, Head of Middle East and African Sovereigns at Fitch
- Ettienne le Roux, Chief Economist at RMB
- Omnia CEO Rod Humphris
- African Bank CEO Brian Riley