Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Pick n Pay CEO Richard Brasher
- Italtile CEO Nick Booth
- Stephen Oakenfull, Deputy CEO of Redefine International
- Shoprite CEO Whitey Basson
- Econometrix Chief Economist Azar Jammine
- Intellidex chairman Stuart Theobald
- Director of the Recycling and Economic Development Initiative of SA (Redisa), Stacey Davidson
- Ahmore Burger-Smidt, Director and Competition Law Specialist at Werksmans Attorneys,
- Nhlanhla Nene
- MTN SA CEO Mteto Nyati
- Clicks CEO David Kneale
- Alec Abraham, Senior Equity Analyst at Sasfin Wealth