Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- PPC CEO Darryl Castle
- Peter Attard Montalto
- Bernard Berson, CEO of Bidcorp
- Thabi Leoka, Economic Strategist at Argon Asset Management
- Brett and Mark Levy, Joint-CEOs of Blue Label Telecoms
- Shoprite CEO Whitey Basson
- Amelia Beattie, CEO of Liberty Two Degrees
- Aveng CEO Kobus Verster
- Mark Lamberti, CEO of Imperial
- Thembinkosi Bonakele, Head of the Competition Commission
- ADvTech CEO Roy Douglas
- Sun International CEO Graeme Stephens
- Sindi Mabaso-Koyana, Chairperson of MTN Zakhele