Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Konrad Reuss, MD and Regional Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa at Standard and Poor’s
- Derrick Msibi, MD of Investment Solutions
- Pierre Burger, Director at Werksmans
- Lauar Papi, Mission Chief: IMF
- Jonathan Myerson, Head of Fixed Income at Cadiz Asset Management
- Alwyn van der Merwe from Sanlam Private Investments
- Thabi Leoka, Economist at Renaissance
- Chris Becker from African Alliance
- Erik Venter, CEO: Comair