Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Veteran investor and founder of Greenwich Associates Charles Ellis
- Old Mutual chief economist Rian le Roux
- Vukile Property Fund CEO Laurence Rapp
- Doug Murray, CEO of Foschini
- David Elmes from the Warwick Business School
- The Central Energy Fund's Director: Tseliso Maqubela
- Business Day's Writer at Large, Carol Payton
- John Kane-Berman from the SA Institute of Race Relations
- Carlo Gonzaga, CEO of Taste Holdings
- Jackie van Niekerk, CEO of Pivotal Property Fund
- David Papier from ETX Capital
- Karsten Wellner, CEO of Ascendis Health
- Noel Doyle, Chief Operating Officer at Tiger Brands