Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Mike Schüssler of Economists.co.za
- Claudelle von Eck, Chairperson: Anti-Intimidation and Ethical Practices Forum
- Billy Joubert, Transfer Pricing Leader: Deloitte
- Roger Kay, Founder and President: Endpoint Technologies Associates
- Liza Ermolenko, Emerging Markets Economist: Capital Economics
- Nerine Kahn, Director at the CCMA
- Mienke Steytler from the SA Institute of Race Relations
- Liang Du, Head of Asset Allocation and the China funds at Prescient
- PC Chairman Bheki Sibiya