Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Anoj Singh, Group CFO: Transnet
- Tom Winterboer, Curator: African Bank Investments Ltd.
- Stephen Oakenfull, Deputy CEO: Redefine International
- Paul Victor, Acting CFO: Sasol
- Kevin Hedderwick, CEO: Famous Brands
- Andre Kriel, General Secretary at SACTWU