Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Political analyst Professor Sipho Seepe
- Brian Molefe, CEO of Eskom
- Nondas Nicolaides, VP and Senior Credit Officer: Moody's
- Eugene Visagie, Head of Hedge Fund Investments at Novare
- Chris Darrol, CEO of The Small Business Project
- Catriona Purfield, Program Leader: World Bank South Africa
- Anil Jughoman from Nedgroup Investments
- Barclays Africa Economist Miyelani Maluleke
- Professor Raymond Parsons from the NWU School of Business and Governance