Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Japie van Niekerk, MD: Bidvest Bank
- Paul Joubert, Senior Researcher: Solidarity Research Institute
- Independent Energy Consultants Chris Yelland and Andrew Kenny
- Luke Doig, Senior Economist at Credit Guarantee
- Jason Muscat, Senior Industry Analyst at FNB
- Arne Frandsen CEO Pallinghurst
- Stephen Koseff, CEO: Investec
- Willem Smith MD of Hollard Personal Lines
- Tim Schweikert, President and CEO of GE South Africa