Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Russell Lamberti, Chief Strategist at ETM Analytics
- Anim van Wyk, Editor at Africa Check
- Hunter Hillcoat, Investec Analyst
- Gerrie Fourie, Capitec CEO
- Gareth Newham, Head of the Governance, Crime and Justice Division at the ISS
- Kevin Lings, Chief Economist at Stanlib
- David Lewis from Corruption Watch
- DTI Minister Rob Davies
- Henk Potts, Barclays Wealth Director of Global Investment Strategy
- Danie Pretorius, CEO: Master Drilling