Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Human Rights Watch’s Dewa Mavhinga and Ottilia Maunganidze from the Institute from Security Studies
- Famous Brands CEO Darren Hele
- Corruption Watch Executive Director David Lewis
- Former Public Protector Thuli Madonsela
- Peter Leon, Senior Associate at Herbert Smith Freehills
- Jasper Lawler, Market Analyst at CMC Markets
- Anthony Clark, Analyst at Vunani Securities
- George Glynos, MD of ETM Analytics
- Mmatšatši Ramawela, CEO of the Tourism Business Council
- Steven Nathan, CEO of 10X Investments
- Pick n Pay CEO Richard Brasher
- Trevor Pascoe CEO of Old Mutual Multi-Managers