Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Peter Attard Montalto, Emerging-Market Economist: Nomura
- Development Bank of Southern Africa Head of Strategy Mohan Vivekanandan
- Mathew Campbell, Reporter: Bloomberg News
- Suresh Kana, Senior Partner for PwC Africa
- Pierre van Tonder, Group CE: Spur
- Bradley Doig, Business Development Director: Petmin
- Herman Bosman, CEO: RMIH and RMBH
- Thabi Leoka, Economist at Renaissance Capital,
- Peter Major, Mining Analyst at Cadiz Corporate Solutions
- Stephen Saad, CEO: Aspen
- Nicolaas Kruger, CEO: MMI Holdings