Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Terry Booysen, CEO of the CGF Research Institute
- EY Africa Financial Services Sector Leader Andy Bates
- Hanré Rossouw, portfolio manager at Investec Asset Management
- Pieter Dry, CEO of CSG
- ICASA Acting Chair Rubben Mohlaloga
- FNB Property Economist John Loos
- Investec Asset Management Strategist Michael Power
- Dobek Pater, MD at Africa Analysis
- Shareholder activist Theo Botha
- Stuart MacKenzie Ethos Private Equity CEO & Peter Hayward-Butt CEO of Ethos Capital