Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Norman Mbazima, CEO Kumba
- Wayne Samson, CEO: Ellies
- Nicholas Kühne, Managing Director: Wunderbrand
- Mike Wilmot, Head of Investments: Nedbank Private Wealth
- Chris Griffith, CEO: Anglo American Platinum
- Michael Kavanagh: Noah Capital analyses Amplats
- Rob Davies, Minister: Trade and Industry
- Kevin Lings, Chief Economist: STANLIB
- Aaron Oliver the Head of Emerging Payments of MEA MasterCard,