Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Gerhard Papenfus, CE: National Employers Association SA
- Mark Dytor, CEO: AECI
- Tony Healy, Independent Labour Analyst
- Louis Schnetler, incoming CEO Designate of Delta International and Bronwyn Corbett, CFO of Delta Property Fund
- Lauren De Klerk, VP Depositary Receipts: BNY Mellon
- Mzila Mthenjane, Head of Strategy and Corporate Affairs at Exxaro