Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Mavuso Msimang, Chairman of the Tourism Business Council of South Africa
- Old Mutual Investment Group Chief Economist Rian le Roux and Research Manager Lynette Nicholson
- Northam Platinum CEO Paul Dunne
- Dr Elize Strydom, Chief Negotiator at the Chamber of Mines
- Barclays Africa Chief Financial Officer, David Hodnett
- Independent labour analyst Tony Healy
- Anthony Clark, Mid and Small-Cap Analyst at Vunani Securities
- Steven Barrow, Head of G10 Strategy at Standard Bank