Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Exxaro CEO Sipho Nkosi
- Sifiso Dabengwa, CEO of MTN
- Nicolaas Kruger, CEO of MMI
- Mpact CEO Bruce Strong
- Barclays Africa CEO Maria Ramos
- Walter Hill, CEO of Eqstra
- Royal Bafokeng Platinum CEO Steve Phiri
- Cashbuild CEO Werner de Jager
- Markus Jooste, CEO at Steinhoff