Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Brett and Mark Levy, Joint CEOs: Blue Label Telecoms
- Byron Nichles, CEO: ARB Holdings
- Jean-Pierre du Plessis, Fixed Income Strategist at Prescient Investment management
- Annabel Bishop, Chief Economist at Investec
- Whitey Basson, CEO: Shoprite
- Peter Major: Cadiz Corporate Solutions
- Kedibone Dikokwe, Head: Collective Investment Schemes: FSB
- Carl Fischer, Exec Marketing and Corporate Affairs: Capitec Bank