Big Banks in the Spotlight
In light of JP Morgan’s record $13 billion settlement, Professor Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke Law School in North Carolina explores the future of large international banks.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Finance Minister Nhlanhla Nene
- Peter Attard Montalto, EM Economist: Nomura, Izak Swart; Tax Director: Deloitte and Mabyanine Phiri, Portfolio Associate at ACM Gold
- Paul Dunne, CEO, Northam Platinum
- Lindiwe Zulu, Minister of Small Business
- Michelle du Toit, Principal Consultant: Old Mutual Corporate
- Carlo Gonzaga: CEO: Taste Holdings
- Razia Khan, MD and Head of Africa Research at Standard Chartered
- Michael Power Strategist at Investec asset Management
- Foord Asset Management’s Carolyn Levin
- Dr Azar Jammine, Chief Economist at Econometrix and RMB Chief Economist Ettienne le Roux