UN Zooms In On Responsible Investing Trends
James Gifford, Principles for Responsible Investment Executive Director: UN talks about trends in responsible investing.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Brandon Wood, CFO : ITALTILE
- Roger Baxter, CEO of the Chamber of Mines
- Frank Blackmore, Associate Director for Financial Risk Management at KPMG
- Mark Tyler, Senior Investment Banker at Nedbank
- Paolo Senatore, Chief Investment Officer at Ashburton
- Gold Brands Investments CEO and Co-founder: Praxia Nathanael
- Kumba Iron Ore CEO Norman Mbazima
- Graham Kerr, CEO of South32
- Northam Platinum CEO Paul Dunne
- Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law at Duke University, and director of the Global Financial Markets Center