UN Zooms In On Responsible Investing Trends
James Gifford, Principles for Responsible Investment Executive Director: UN talks about trends in responsible investing.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Brett and Mark Levy, Joint CEOs: Blue Label Telecoms
- Byron Nichles, CEO: ARB Holdings
- Jean-Pierre du Plessis, Fixed Income Strategist at Prescient Investment management
- Annabel Bishop, Chief Economist at Investec
- Whitey Basson, CEO: Shoprite
- Peter Major: Cadiz Corporate Solutions
- Kedibone Dikokwe, Head: Collective Investment Schemes: FSB
- Carl Fischer, Exec Marketing and Corporate Affairs: Capitec Bank