UN Zooms In On Responsible Investing Trends
James Gifford, Principles for Responsible Investment Executive Director: UN talks about trends in responsible investing.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Kevin Lings, Chief Economist: STANLIB
- Aaron Oliver the Head of Emerging Payments of MEA MasterCard,
- Ian Moir, CEO: Woolies
- Nicky Weimar, Senior Economist: Nedbank, Jean-Pierre du Plessis, Fixed Interest Strategist: Prescient Investment Management and Alex Smith, Economist: FNB
- Lawrence Baxter, Professor of Law: Duke University
- Martyn Davies, CEO: Frontier Advisory and Christopher Wood from the SA Institute of International Affairs
- Grant Gelink, Director from MTN Zakhele