UN Zooms In On Responsible Investing Trends
James Gifford, Principles for Responsible Investment Executive Director: UN talks about trends in responsible investing.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- KADD Capital’s Elize Kruger, Xhanti Payi from Nascent Research and Advisory and Nedbank Corporate and Investment Bank’s Mohammed Nalla
- Bernie Brookes, CEO of Edcon
- Gary Bell, CEO of Bell Equipment
- Wei Li, Head of Investment Strategy: iShares EMEA at BlackRock
- Miyelani Maluleke, Economist at Absa
- Lisa Klein, Interim CEO of the SME Fund
- Harmony Gold's Financial Director Frank Abbott
- Cobus Loots, CEO of Pan African Resources
- Kristin Lindow, Senior Vice President - Sovereign Risk Group at Moody’s Investor Service
- Diane Parker, Deputy Director-General in the Department of Higher Education and Training