UN Zooms In On Responsible Investing Trends
James Gifford, Principles for Responsible Investment Executive Director: UN talks about trends in responsible investing.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Unilever’s Global CEO Paul Polman
- Derek Engelbrecht, Consumer Products Retail Sector Leader
- Fahad Shaikh, Senior Analyst at Oasis
- Mohale Ralebitso, CEO of the Black Business Council, and Richard Hurst, Telecoms Analyst at Ovum,
- Staffan Canback, head of management consultancy EIU Canback
- Shiraaz Abdullah, Equity Analyst with Sanlam Private Wealth
- Nico Bezuidenhout, former Mango CEO
- Stefan Rabe, CEO of Bounty Brands