UN Zooms In On Responsible Investing Trends
James Gifford, Principles for Responsible Investment Executive Director: UN talks about trends in responsible investing.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Finance Minister Nhlanhla Nene
- Peter Attard Montalto, EM Economist: Nomura, Izak Swart; Tax Director: Deloitte and Mabyanine Phiri, Portfolio Associate at ACM Gold
- Paul Dunne, CEO, Northam Platinum
- Lindiwe Zulu, Minister of Small Business
- Michelle du Toit, Principal Consultant: Old Mutual Corporate
- Carlo Gonzaga: CEO: Taste Holdings
- Razia Khan, MD and Head of Africa Research at Standard Chartered
- Michael Power Strategist at Investec asset Management
- Foord Asset Management’s Carolyn Levin
- Dr Azar Jammine, Chief Economist at Econometrix and RMB Chief Economist Ettienne le Roux