UN Zooms In On Responsible Investing Trends
James Gifford, Principles for Responsible Investment Executive Director: UN talks about trends in responsible investing.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Mike Schüssler of Economists.co.za
- Claudelle von Eck, Chairperson: Anti-Intimidation and Ethical Practices Forum
- Billy Joubert, Transfer Pricing Leader: Deloitte
- Roger Kay, Founder and President: Endpoint Technologies Associates
- Liza Ermolenko, Emerging Markets Economist: Capital Economics
- Nerine Kahn, Director at the CCMA
- Mienke Steytler from the SA Institute of Race Relations
- Liang Du, Head of Asset Allocation and the China funds at Prescient
- PC Chairman Bheki Sibiya