UN Zooms In On Responsible Investing Trends
James Gifford, Principles for Responsible Investment Executive Director: UN talks about trends in responsible investing.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Mavuso Msimang, Chairman of the Tourism Business Council of South Africa
- Old Mutual Investment Group Chief Economist Rian le Roux and Research Manager Lynette Nicholson
- Northam Platinum CEO Paul Dunne
- Dr Elize Strydom, Chief Negotiator at the Chamber of Mines
- Barclays Africa Chief Financial Officer, David Hodnett
- Independent labour analyst Tony Healy
- Anthony Clark, Mid and Small-Cap Analyst at Vunani Securities
- Steven Barrow, Head of G10 Strategy at Standard Bank