UN Zooms In On Responsible Investing Trends
James Gifford, Principles for Responsible Investment Executive Director: UN talks about trends in responsible investing.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Standard Bank Chief Economist Goolam Ballim
- Keith Engel; Deputy CEO from the SA Institute of Tax Professionals
- FNB Chief Economist Sizwe Nxedla
- Ecliff Tantsi, National Secretary for Education at the National Union of Mineworkers
- Alex Thiel, Chief Executive Officer of Sappi Southern Africa
- National Treasury Director General Lungisa Fuzile
- André Coetzee, MD: CIPS Africa
- Willem Smith, Head of Personal Lines at Hollard
- Richard Hurst, Senior Analyst at Ovum
- Naspers CEO Bob van Dijk
- Coenraad Bezuidenhout from the Manufacturing Circle and Productivity SA’s Sello Mosai