UN Zooms In On Responsible Investing Trends
James Gifford, Principles for Responsible Investment Executive Director: UN talks about trends in responsible investing.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Louis Schnetler, incoming CEO Designate of Delta International and Bronwyn Corbett, CFO of Delta Property Fund
- Lauren De Klerk, VP Depositary Receipts: BNY Mellon
- Mzila Mthenjane, Head of Strategy and Corporate Affairs at Exxaro
- Maria Petousis, TGI Director: Ask Afrika and Edna Maphita, Condiments, Sauces Manager: Tiger Brands
- Toby Venter CEO: Porsche SA and Mark Smyth Motor News Editor: Business Day
- Edward Kieswetter, CEO: Alexander Forbes
- Boshoff Grobler; CEO: Ashburton Investments
- Michael Kavanagh: Noah Capital analyses Amplats