UN Zooms In On Responsible Investing Trends
James Gifford, Principles for Responsible Investment Executive Director: UN talks about trends in responsible investing.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Foord Asset Management’s Carolyn Levin
- Dr Azar Jammine, Chief Economist at Econometrix and RMB Chief Economist Ettienne le Roux
- André Eerenstein, Interest Rate Derivatives Specialist: RMB
- Dr Terence Nombembe, CEO of the SA Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Kevin Lings, Chief Economist: STANLIB
- Richard Brasher, CEO: Pick n Pay
- David Polkinghorne, CEO: Grindrod Bank