UN Zooms In On Responsible Investing Trends
James Gifford, Principles for Responsible Investment Executive Director: UN talks about trends in responsible investing.
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Pick n Pay CEO Richard Brasher
- Italtile CEO Nick Booth
- Stephen Oakenfull, Deputy CEO of Redefine International
- Shoprite CEO Whitey Basson
- Econometrix Chief Economist Azar Jammine
- Intellidex chairman Stuart Theobald
- Director of the Recycling and Economic Development Initiative of SA (Redisa), Stacey Davidson
- Ahmore Burger-Smidt, Director and Competition Law Specialist at Werksmans Attorneys,
- Nhlanhla Nene
- MTN SA CEO Mteto Nyati
- Clicks CEO David Kneale
- Alec Abraham, Senior Equity Analyst at Sasfin Wealth