Small Business Development Minister Lindiwe Zulu says department will do all it can to deliver on mandate to support entrepreneurs
World stock markets under pressure after German Ifo survey shows a third consecutive fall in business confidence
Telkom will shed jobs one way or another, while Department of Trade and Industry could be Abil’s unlikely white knight
Judge imposes the maximum possible sentence of two years imprisonment for Nation magazine editor Bheki Makhubu and lawyer Thulani Maseko
Daily, we interview CEOs and executives whose companies have made the latest headlines.
- Chris Bredenhann, Oil & Gas Advisory Leader at PwC Africa
- Busisiwe Radebe, Economist: Nedbank
- Norman Mbazima, CEO Kumba
- Wayne Samson, CEO: Ellies
- Nicholas Kühne, Managing Director: Wunderbrand
- Mike Wilmot, Head of Investments: Nedbank Private Wealth
- Chris Griffith, CEO: Anglo American Platinum
- Michael Kavanagh: Noah Capital analyses Amplats
Ian Cruickshanks, Chief Economist at the SA Institute of Race Relations, takes us through all the day’s market action.
Marc Edwards, CEO: Tower Property Fund guides us through the group’s maiden results.